- 1 serving of wild salmon
- 2 to 3 rice paper
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/3 cup cooked rice noodles
- Himalayan sea salt
- 3 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Mint, basil, and cilantro
- 1/2 to 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Pinch of turmeric and black pepper
- Romaine lettuce if it agrees with you or you are a Pitta/Kapha
- 1/4 cup Cooked spinach
1. Pan saute the salmon with avocado oil, coconut aminos, ginger, salt, turmeric, black pepper and apple cider vinegar
2. Put rice paper on a plate and gently dab it with warm water and leave it alone, it will soften in a few minutes
3. Cut avocado into thin small slices and mix with shredded cooked rice noodles (follow the recipe to cook rice noodles on a box)
4. Shred the cooked salmon into smaller pieces and mix in with avocado and rice. Put all the leftover juices from the salmon into the mixture to make it juicer.
5. Then combine finely chopped mint, cilantro, and basil along with the optional ingredients of cooked spinach and shredded romaine lettuce into the mixture.
6. Put 2 tablespoons of the salmon avocado mixture on top of the wet rice paper and roll the rice paper around the mixture.
7. Enjoy immediately with some more coconut aminos as a dipping sauce!
Please note you can swap out the salmon with mushrooms, asparagus, sprouted organic tofu and other vegetarian substitutes to make different variations!