- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 2/3 cup ground chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. keto maple syrup (if you like it sweeter)
- Sprinkle of real salt
- Liquid stevia to your desired taste (optional)
Servings: About 8 snowballs
- Gather all the ingredients
- Warm the jar of coconut butter under hot water in order to melt it a bit so it is easier to get the coconut butter out of the jar and make it more mixable.
- Mix all ingredients together!Form into balls.
- You can eat them at room temperature but if you place them in the refrigerator, the coconut fats solidify and I
- enjoy the taste more. Keep any extra in the refrigerator as well.