By Dr. Joel Kahn
- 3 medium potatoes cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ cauliflower head, broken into florets
- 1 onion, diced
- ¾ cup frozen peas
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ inch fresh grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 -15oz tomato puree( or 3 fresh tomatoes)
- 1 TBS curry
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- vegetable broth for sauteing
- Saute the onions, turmeric, ginger in some vegetable broth over medium heat. Cover and cook for a few minutes
- Add the curry and the garlic and remaining seasonings.
- Add the cauliflower and potatoes stir and cover for about 5 mins.
- Add the tomato puree, continue to cook on low, for about 15 mins. Until the vegetables are soft.
- Stir in the peas. Mix gently. Cook covered for another few minutes and enjoy!