- 6 cups fresh or frozen cauliflower florets
- 2-4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 10 ounces fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup raw cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon Dr. Fuhrman’s VegiZest or other no-salt seasoning blends, adjusted to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- unsweetened soy, almond or hemp milk, as needed
- Steam cauliflower and garlic about 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and press out as much water as possible in the strainer.
- Place in a high-powered blender or food processor.
- Steam spinach until just wilted and set aside.
- Blend cauliflower, garlic, cashew butter, VegiZest, and nutmeg until smooth and creamy.
- Add non-dairy milk if needed to adjust consistency.
- Stir in wilted spinach.
Never miss her articles, subscribe to our blog alerts here >