Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy, M.D. is the author of her forthcoming book The CANCER REVOLUTION, a compilation of some of the newest cancer treatments available today – and a plan for prevention and healing!
Dr. Connealy began practicing medicine in 1986, soon realizing that conventional medicine had very limited returns and did not always improve the health of her patients. This led her to study integrative and complementary therapies, and since then she has revolutionized the landscape of medicine through her integrative medical centers: Center For New Medicine,
Cancer Center For Healing, and Addiction Center For Healing.
With thirty years of experience in finding the “root cause of an illness”, Dr. Connealy has taken numerous advanced courses, including homeopathic, nutritional and lifestyle approaches, while studying disease, chronic illness, cancer, and addiction. She has a true passion to change her patients’ lives, and give them their life back.
Dr. Connealy offers Integrative Treatments (combination of conventional and natural treatments) physician consultations regarding for people with chronic diseases, including cancer, addiction, heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, Lyme disease, digestive disorders, heavy metal poisoning, autoimmune diseases, and neurological disorders. Annual physical exams for men and women. For women includes gynecology, natural infertility, healthy menopause, hormone balancing, skin care recommendations and treatments, and nutritional counseling. For men includes, physicals, natural fertility, healthy hormones and labido, skin treatments, and nutritional counseling.
Key Questions and Highlighted Responses:
1. Our entire body needs oxygen.
- In fact, just 4.5 minutes without oxygen results in our death.
- Dr. Otto Warburg, a Nobel laureate who published research on the fact that low oxygen was characteristic of cancer cells.
- When a patient has cancer it means their whole body may be deficient in oxygen.
- Hence Oxygen therapy is great for anyone suffering from health issues, for example, if having surgery oxygen can help heal.
2. What are the causes of low oxygen?
- Increased pollution means you have less oxygen available to us
- If your lifestyle involves sitting most of the time that results in less oxygen
- As you age your circulation changes, resulting in lower oxygen
- If you are anemic, you have less oxygen
3. How can you increase your oxygen intake?
- Hyperbaric oxygen chamber
Reena shares her personal experience of doing the therapy and the incredible side effect of having glowing facial skin a week later
- Infrared sauna
- Ozone therapy through IV or rectal. Ozone super-oxygenates the body, gets rid of bugs and detoxifies it too.
Listen to find out why you should never breathe ozone like they offer in Las Vegas bars!
- Nanobaths which gives nanobubbles and oxygen. It cleanses the blood and is great for all conditions from cancer to pain to fibromyalgia.
- Exercise! But do it outside instead of the gym, go into nature, the beach, the forest.Everyone needs to move! You don’t need to be a marathon runner but moving is so mandatory to help with all conditions.
Listen to find out the most affordable and effective way to oxygenate and what Dr. Connealy herself does to get more oxygen in her! She also shares the costs of various options.
Please rate and share with your loved ones!! They will thank you for it 🙂
And do subscribe so you never miss the latest insights and wisdom from leading healers. Till next time, wishing you health, love, and joy!