Prep: Total: 15Yield: 4 1/4 cup parfaits
- 1 cup of coconut cream concentrate or coconut butter
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup of clean water
- 6 drops of vanilla stevia (or to your taste)
- Pinch of pink salt (Himalayan)
- Raspberries or extra blueberries for topping
Servings: About 8 snowballs
- Gather all the ingredients
- Put blueberries, water, salt and stevia into the blender first, then add the coconut cream or coconut butter and blend.
- You will need to hand mix with a spoon while the blender is going. This is very challenging on the blender because the coconut cream/butter is so thick.
A high-quality vita-mix is best for the blending process. Once everything is mixed together, put berries on top and enjoy!
You can also put this in the freezer for a while and then pull it out and place it in the refrigerator for an hour to thaw out. This is the most popular way to have this as it is cool and tasty!