Learn how to detox at the cellular level. Dr. Pompa is a renowned leader in detox, educating practitioners and patients on the root cause of inflammation-driven diseases such as autoimmune disorders, weight gain, hypothyroid, diabetes, chronic fatigue and more. Listen and learn how to journey back to health through cellular healing and detox.
The people of Africa have a saying that before one can have authority, one must first experience victory. Having battled and emerged victorious over a debilitating battle with chronic fatigue syndrome, Dr. Daniel Pompa, PSc.D, has embraced his God-given mission to assist others who face similar challenges.
Dr. Pompa completed his undergraduate education at the University of Pittsburgh in 1988 and earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Life University’s College of Chiropractic in Marietta, Georgia in 1995 where he graduated second in a class of 150. His journey back to health continued to lead him to a voracious passion to research and learning beyond what is often readily understood.
He and his wife Merily live in Park City, Utah with their 5 children and avidly bike, ski and enjoy every day in their next chapter of life after moving from their hometown of Pittsburgh, PA in 2012. Their passion for leading others to what they have learned as well as their trust in God drives their journey.
Even though Dr. Pompa no longer practices chiropractic, his understanding of cellular healing and his “5R Principles” as the “roadmap” to healing has lead to many requests to be a speaker at large chiropractic seminars to hundreds of professionals who learn of his detoxification program for neurotoxic conditions and other unexplainable illnesses. In 2004, spiritual leaders and health care practitioners hosted Dr. Pompa’s teachings on health and healing principles and the dangerous misuse of western medicine in Zimbabwe, South Africa.
Dr. Pompa has established his coaching and teaching on a firm and proven conviction that the crisis of modern-day allopathic medicine is the sad result of physicians chasing symptoms with medication rather than addressing the root cause of disease. This even occurs within functional medicine. His approach to getting to the “upstream cause” is what separates him from others in allopathic as well as functional medicine. His clients receive coaching based on the fact that God created the human body with the ability to heal itself when interferences such as heavy metal toxicity, poor nutrition, and subluxations (whether physical, emotional or chemical) are removed.
Dr. Pompa is a walking testimony of the body’s amazing aptitude for healing itself. Following the debilitating effects of a three-year battle against chronic fatigue syndrome, his deteriorating health manifested in anxiety, insomnia, brain fog, panic attacks, nervousness, auditory and chemical sensitivities, mood swings, irritability, irrational anger, severe gastro-intestinal disturbances, blisters, dizziness, unusual sounds and ringing in his ears, and twitching facial muscles. Death seemed a better alternative, but God had other plans. The doctor’s illness, and his eventual command over it, led him to a deeper faith in God and made him a better husband, a better father, and a better doctor. Truly, God does “work all things for good for those who love Him and who are called according to His purpose” (Romans 8:28). In the doctor’s own words: “Just like the clients God sends me, I know what it’s like to suffer.”
His faith, personal victories over disease, and years of extensive research have enabled Dr. Pompa to help others suffering from chronic diseases such as chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, autism, sensory integration disorders, and other neurotoxic conditions.
The most rewarding aspects of his career are the walking miracles seen in his office each day, the lives changed, and the minds renewed to God-guided principles of health and healing.
For Dr. Pompa it is his way of honoring God with his restored life bringing health and healing to others: “Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforts us in all our tribulation, so that we may be able to comfort them who are in any trouble, by the same comfort with which ourselves are comforted by God” (2 Corinthians 1:3, 4).
Dr. Pompa is licensed by the Pastoral Medical Association as a Doctor of Pastoral Science & Medicine. As a PMA licensee, Dr. Pompa does not practice conventional medicine. More specifically, he does not examine, diagnose or treat, or offer to treat or cure or attempt to cure, any mental or physical disease, disorder or illness, or any physical deformity or injury; and Dr. Pompa does not recommend or prescribe, or recommend changing dosage or discontinuing, any prescription medications or pharmaceutical drugs.
Key questions and insights:
1. How did you get to where you are today? Tell us about your toxicity issues and how you healed yourself? (02:04)
– Dr. Pompa’s story of toxicity and healing
– “I didn’t choose it, it chose me”- “I’m healthier today than ever before
2. Can auto-immune diseases be reversed based on your two decades of practice? (04:30)
– Yes! The key is to figure out what the actual triggers of your disease are
– Remove the interferences and the body will heal
3. What’s interfering with our body? What is giving me this auto-immune disorder? (05:34)
– The body doesn’t know the difference between the physical, chemical and emotional stressors.
– We’ve been exposed to the chemicals that disrupt our brains and nerve systems such as Heavy metals: Mercury, Aluminum, Lead.
– List of other stressors to our body and mind
4. Where are these chemicals coming from? (06:40)
– The no. 1 adult exposure are amalgam fillings. It goes from mother to baby in utero.
– The Drash study: The number of fillings in your mouth is proportional to how much mercury you find in the baby’s brain on autopsy
– The no. 1 source of lead is the mother as well- It’s the massive exposure that we get, and it starts with the womb
– Comes from water damage, the way we’re building modern buildings, high humidity
– Glyphosate is a new problem, a chemical being sprayed in our food supply. It is sprayed in round up, on everything we’re eating.
– Glyphosate is allowing heavy metals to cross deeper into the brain.
– Our children are being exposed to this chemical creating an epidemic of dementia, Alzheimer’s, fatigue, etc.
5. How do we test for it? Is there a series of tests that can be done? (10:25)
– For heavy metals, there’s no perfect test because we have to really look in the brain
The visual contrast sensitivity test
– Looks at contrast ability which looks at neurotoxins in the brain
6. What test do you recommend for parasites? (12:45)
– Doctor’s data, Genova labs, Metametrix, etc.
– Microbiome test
7. Is there a test for mold? (13:53)
The visual contrast test
– Blood test
– looks at immune reaction
– last resort
– more expensive
– looks at microbiome in urine
8. How useful is the Comprehensive Wellness Profile in identifying what the triggers for chronic illness might be? (14:44)
3 Legged Stool:
– Very few disease are genetic
– Most epigenetic issues are switched on by stressors
– We can turn off those genes
– We have to turn off these stressors
– Remove the stressors to remove the gene
– The microbiome makes us human
– We’re more bacteria than cells
– The microbiome has to be restored to turn off bad bacteria and turn on good ones
9. What is a true cellular detox and what are the 5 strategies? (18:02)
– For real detox, you have to fix the cell.
5 R’s of cellular healing and detox:
1. Remove the source
2. Regenerate the cell membrane- most important
– dietary, supplements are important
3. Restore cellular energy
– You can’t detox w/o enough cellular energy
4. Reduce the inflammation
– Dietary changes, fasting, etc.
5. Re-establishing methalation
– methalalation is how you get rid of toxins in your body, change genes, etc.
Cyto-detox: a particle from volcanic soil that has the ability to go into the membrane, grab on to the toxins and makes it go out the body.
10. How long does it take someone to go through these stages? (21:20)
– Prepare the cell through the gut, liver, etc.
– Can go on 3 months
– 1-3 months
– There’s 50% mercury in your fillings
– Address the brain
– Can take years
11. Share with our listeners, can they quickly release these symptoms? Is this a process to do for a year? (24:13)
– The real recovery takes years, not months
12. What’s MEET FAT SALLY? (27:13)
– Listen to learn about the acronym and when to use it to detox
13. What is your typical diet? (29:35)
– Diet variation
– Intermittent Fast
– 18-20 hours
14. Are you adapted to eating only one meal, in the sense that you don’t starve? Do you have techniques for eating just a single meal a day? (31:45)
– Eats for a few hours although one meal
– Got used to eating this way
15. On the days you eat a single meal, how much calories are there? (31:47)
– At least 1500 calories or more
– The right way to eat is not to eat less but to eat less often
1. Eat till full
2. Remind your body it’s not starving
3. Feast and enjoy the food
4. Eat less often
16. For those diagnosed with SIBO, what are your recommendations to get rid of it? (36:20)
– You have too much bacteria in your small intestines, which should be in your large intestines
– If in small intestines, it causes bloating, digestive issues
– A problem is that we address how to kill it, not why we have it
1. Breath test
2. Test for hydrogen AND methane gases
17. Have you been able to get rid of it with your patients? What are your dietary restrictions? (39:10)
2. Sibo Diet
– Eat Meat and fats
– Eliminate Sugar and Fibers
3. Fruit extract
18. What about motility? What do you recommend? (40:36)
– Toxins in the brain is one of the reasons why we have issues
– Help the brain
– Balance the nerve system
19. What’s the biggest mistake that patients do that prevent them from getting better? (41:30)
1. Not addressing why they have toxins
2. They only address one kind of bacteria
20. How can listeners who are suffering from menopause symptoms get better? (43:36)
– The toxins affect the cell membranes which is what the cell receptors are to the hormones
– Toxins are the key
– 4 generations we inherit lead
– You’re not going to balance your hormones until you get upstream to understand what’s happening around us that’s affecting our cells
21. How do we get rid of lead? (48:56)
– Cyto Detox
– Use real binders that can remove heavy metals
22. What are the toxic top 10? (51:52)
– Cleaners contain neurotoxins, which affects our food
– Dishwasher soap are loaded with poisonous toxins + Chlorine from water
– Use vinegar + hydroperoxide for cleaner
– There’s on average 6 neurotoxins in your fabric softeners. It ends up in your skin.
23. What do we do about water? What do you do with your tap water to purify it? (56:09)
– Don’t drink out of plastic on a daily basis
– You’re not supposed to get minerals our of water, you get it from ionized plants
– Get an RO unit for filter
24. What about vaccines? (58:20)
– Watch Get Vaccines Revealed
– Largest human experiment ever
1. Load of toxins given to a child: Mercury, Aluminum, Formaldehyde, Retro viruses that will cross the blood-brain barrier
– Other kids are more prone to injury than others
2. Vaccines stimulate the wrong immune system
– We’re teaching the body to respond to emergency
25. What about food? (1:00:39)
– Processed food has chemicals, robs nutrients
26. What do people do about the silver fillings in their teeth? (1:01:58)
– Best is porcelain, but check if it’s compatible to you
– Find the right dentist to help you
27. What can someone do to get rid of plastic? ( 1:03:10)
– Change your personal products that has EPA
– Don’t drink out of plastic on a daily basis
– Don’t eat hot food out of plastic
– Don’t eat acidic food out of plastic
– Don’t let plastic wrap touch your food, especially hot food,
– Same with aluminum
– Don’t use aluminum with cooking/heating
28. What are your final words of wisdom? (1:04:40)
– Take one step at a time
– Educate yourself
– Take the test, that’s a first step
Liked what you heard? Love what I am doing with my mission of spreading the truth about living healthier, happier and longer?
Then please SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND SHARE with your loved ones!! They will thank you for it 🙂
Till next time, wishing you health, love, and joy!