- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 full cup of frozen organic berries of choice
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ tsp of stevia
- 1 scoop of vanilla bone broth protein (Optional)
- Blend coconut milk, sweetener, salt, vanilla, and berries until smooth.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a deep baking dish. Pour the coconut milk onto the parchment paper and then freeze for several hours, until hard.
- Once frozen, pull the coconut milk off the parchment paper and break into chunks.
- Add coconut mixture to the blender.
- Process until smooth, scooping down the sides as necessary.